7 September 2011 ❧ Destry Wion
If you were in attendance at CS Forum on the first day, you were one of the first to hear the news. If not, you may have picked it up via Twitter, or from some other little bird on a wire. But if you haven’t yet at all, then let us tell you here. CS Forum is going south. Way south. Cape Town, South Africa!
In 2010, it was romantic Paris.
In 2011, it was cosmopolitan London.
In October 2012, the international content strategy conference will be packing its bags and heading south, for a glorious summer holiday in one of the most beautiful cities in the world—Cape Town, South Africa.
Here’s a little teaser of what’s in store:
- presentations and workshops by international authorities on content strategy, UX, design, and more
- panoramic mash-ups of mountains, blue skies, winelands, and the Atlantic Ocean
- music and merriment under the African night-sky
- braai chops, boerewors and biltong, washed down with plenty of excellent Cape wine
- the chance to hang out with both local and international content enthusiasts
- the option of organised sightseeing activities before and after the conference
- a uniquely South African flavour to the whole experience
CS Forum 12 is proudly hosted by August Sun.
Don’t miss it!