16 August 2011 ❧ Randall Snare
Amazing speakers? Check. Cutting edge discussions? Check. Gourmet Caribbean food served with the greatest view in London? Checkmate.
What’s on the menu?
It’s Caribbean night in central London, at least on Sunday evening September 4th. We won’t stop you from going up for seconds.
For the meat lovers
- Jamaican jerk chicken – chargrilled to perfection
For the fish lovers, or pescatarians
- Red snapper – wrapped in banana leaf and BBQed with Cajun spices, lime and herbs
- Prawn roti – flatbreads topped with Caribbean prawn curry
For the actual vegetarians
- Cornmeal fritters – served with a spicy mango relish
- Green salad – tossed lightly
- Breadfruit salad – with lime pickle dressing
For those with a sweet tooth
- Guava and pineapple trifle
For the imbibers
- Unlimited wine (Chilean Merlot & Sauvignon Blanc), beer and soft drinks
Did we mention the view?
We’ll all gather on The Deck at the National Theatre, which offers the best view in all of London (and let’s be honest, probably all of the northern hemisphere).
Here’s the view by day:
And the view by night:
The sun sets at 7:30, so you’ll have the pleasure of both.
Details and registration
On Sunday night, September 4th, from 6-11pm, join your fellow CS Forum attendees for the best BBQ in London. If you’re already registered for the conference, get yourself a BBQ ticket now, and if you’re yet to register, we still have space for you.